Help: China Expert

A friend is representing a Falun Gong practitioner who is seeking asylum in the United States. They are looking for a qualified China expert (one who could be qualified as an expert in US courts) who would be willing to testify as to the conditions in China at present. Ideally, this is someone in New York City, with a university appointment. She is working pro bono and this would probably be unpaid. Not sure whether it would involve just an affidavit or willingness to testify. If you know someone like that (or you are someone like that) please drop me an email at Thanks!

This entry was posted in General and tagged . Bookmark the permalink. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

Post a Comment

Your email is never published nor shared. Required fields are marked *


You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>