Julia Hsu sent me the the URL for Mangle, a random link generator that produces random word queries to extract URLs from Google. I was working on something similar (using a larger dictionary), but now, given the virtue of laziness (easily confused with the principle of least effort), can leave off completing it. I might have caught this earlier if I had been watching the Google Blog.
- RT @bronwynjo: #IR14 2 weeks left to apply for doctoral colloquium at #AoIR Denver conference ir14.aoir.org/doctoral-collo… Was great last year #p… 1 day ago
- Limitations: the sample consisted of my friends and friends of my friends, which may not be representative of the population at large. 2 days ago
- Best high school education ever: submarine design and construction, read.bi/10Wd87a 2 days ago
- This year's candidates for #AoIR Executive Committee: bit.ly/14tRZF4 4 days ago
- A $7K MOOCed MS in CS from GeorgiaTech. I might just do that... omscs.gatech.edu 1 week ago