Blogs have been around for a while and you still don’t have an RSS feed? Having experimented with everything from Amphetadesk to PyBlagg to Peerkat — and having abandonned the idea of writing my own aggregator based on one of them — I think I have settled on a solution. I’ve been reading my blogs though Bloglines for the last week or so and really like it. I wanted a server-based solution, and this seems to be working for me. So for those of you on the roll on the left without a feed: I may still be reading you, but certainly not as often. Feed me!
- A $7K MOOCed MS in CS from GeorgiaTech. I might just do that... omscs.gatech.edu 3 days ago
- Quoted in article on the "Future of Television": bit.ly/17CP4Og 4 days ago
- Drop your kids off at the park and leave them there: slate.me/18O7v1n 4 days ago
- Congratulations to *all* the #isef Behavioral & Social Sciences presenters--this judge was blown away by your work. 4 days ago
- RT @SharonG: Intel's Craig Barrett is an Intel #ISEF Rock Star: greeting the science fair kids, inquiring on their science projects. http:/… 6 days ago