I’ll be on the Kojo Nnamdi show at noon today, talking about the effect of the internet and search engines on the production and distribution of knowledge, along with Nicholas Carr, James Evans, and Erika Linke. If you are local in DC, or you are listening online, call up and bug us. Or, if you missed it, they archive the show at their site.
- RT @bronwynjo: #IR14 2 weeks left to apply for doctoral colloquium at #AoIR Denver conference ir14.aoir.org/doctoral-collo… Was great last year #p… 1 day ago
- Limitations: the sample consisted of my friends and friends of my friends, which may not be representative of the population at large. 2 days ago
- Best high school education ever: submarine design and construction, read.bi/10Wd87a 2 days ago
- This year's candidates for #AoIR Executive Committee: bit.ly/14tRZF4 4 days ago
- A $7K MOOCed MS in CS from GeorgiaTech. I might just do that... omscs.gatech.edu 1 week ago