Continuing the theme of lifelike robots, BoingBoing points to a lifelike Philip K. Dick replibot, who is able to identify friends, and imitate the author’s own personality, just as Dick predicted in his own We Can Build You. Imagine having Abraham Lincoln as a guest speaker for third-grade history.
- RT @bronwynjo: #IR14 2 weeks left to apply for doctoral colloquium at #AoIR Denver conference ir14.aoir.org/doctoral-collo… Was great last year #p… 1 day ago
- Limitations: the sample consisted of my friends and friends of my friends, which may not be representative of the population at large. 1 day ago
- Best high school education ever: submarine design and construction, read.bi/10Wd87a 2 days ago
- This year's candidates for #AoIR Executive Committee: bit.ly/14tRZF4 4 days ago
- A $7K MOOCed MS in CS from GeorgiaTech. I might just do that... omscs.gatech.edu 1 week ago