A friend emailed me indicating that he and others are trying to googlebomb the phrase issues that matter to tie it back to the September Project. I’m pretty ambivalent about googlebombing as a rule, but the Project is a worthwhile one, and I suppose what little Googlejuice I have is better spent on good spamdexing rather than links for texas holdem or Levitra.
- This year's candidates for #AoIR Executive Committee: bit.ly/14tRZF4 1 day ago
- A $7K MOOCed MS in CS from GeorgiaTech. I might just do that... omscs.gatech.edu 4 days ago
- Quoted in article on the "Future of Television": bit.ly/17CP4Og 5 days ago
- Drop your kids off at the park and leave them there: slate.me/18O7v1n 6 days ago
- Congratulations to *all* the #isef Behavioral & Social Sciences presenters--this judge was blown away by your work. 6 days ago