We talked earlier tonight, with some relish (does that count?), about the prospects of online gambling and questions of regulatory ambiguity and arbitrage. Seems that there is some interesting movement on this front. Is no one blogging on gambling regulation? I guess this is as close as you’ll get.
- A $7K MOOCed MS in CS from GeorgiaTech. I might just do that... omscs.gatech.edu 2 days ago
- Quoted in article on the "Future of Television": bit.ly/17CP4Og 3 days ago
- Drop your kids off at the park and leave them there: slate.me/18O7v1n 4 days ago
- Congratulations to *all* the #isef Behavioral & Social Sciences presenters--this judge was blown away by your work. 4 days ago
- RT @SharonG: Intel's Craig Barrett is an Intel #ISEF Rock Star: greeting the science fair kids, inquiring on their science projects. http:/… 6 days ago