OK, maybe not. But he seems to think it’s important to have UN backing and good relations with France and Germany. That should be obvious, given his background–he was ambassador to the UN–but it’s easy to assume “like father like son.” OK, he did some things during his own presidency which might suggest he isn’t a big fan of international law and order. But according to this article, he has also suggested publicly that Bush, Jr. learn himself some manners, when it comes to dealing with those foreigners.
- RT @bronwynjo: #IR14 2 weeks left to apply for doctoral colloquium at #AoIR Denver conference ir14.aoir.org/doctoral-colloâ€¦ Was great last year #pâ€¦ 1 day ago
- Limitations: the sample consisted of my friends and friends of my friends, which may not be representative of the population at large. 2 days ago
- Best high school education ever: submarine design and construction, read.bi/10Wd87a 2 days ago
- This year's candidates for #AoIR Executive Committee: bit.ly/14tRZF4 4 days ago
- A $7K MOOCed MS in CS from GeorgiaTech. I might just do that... omscs.gatech.edu 1 week ago